Meet Roxy! Daves Honda Civic TypeR FN2 (UPDATE: Roxy waving goodbye to Civic5)

Dave

I can understand why you ditched the type r if it was costing a fortune mate. 

I have a feeling Gayle was an influence on the new car! ;) 

Looks good mate, not sure about the colour but then it doesnt look a common colour so ok in my eyes :) 

• Like 1

On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 0:26 PM, burbleboy said:

I can understand why you ditched the type r if it was costing a fortune mate. 

I have a feeling Gayle was an influence on the new car.

Yeah mate, typeR was becoming a money pit. Gayle loves the MINI, but tbh she loved the typeR more than I did! The amount of times ive looked at other cars and gayles like " youre not getting rid if Roxy" lol.  The wee mini has been fun so far, really like driving it.

On 7/2/2016 at 1:50 PM, Dave said:

Yeah mate, typeR was becoming a money pit. Gayle loves the MINI, but tbh she loved the typeR more than I did! The amount of times ive looked at other cars and gayles like " youre not getting rid if Roxy" lol.  The wee mini has been fun so far, really like driving it.

That's the thing, driving your old FN2 vs my EP3 are worlds apart considering they are essentially the same car. The FN2 wasn't as much the drivers car as the EP3, it tries to be more comfortable. No good, has to be one or the other and you want comfort now and a good hairdresser :P

• Like 1

Lol I'm past needing hairdresser now mate! Thing is, a car enthusiast buys the car they want not the car everyone else thinks they should drive.

True what you say about the difference between the fn2 and the ep3, two totally different cars even if though they share so much. Loved having a go of your ep3, felt raw and you sit so much lower down in it. As for the fn2 being comfortable, it may have had the creature comforts and equipment but comfortable it ain't. Day to day driving sometimes even felt like a chore, which ain't good. Much prefer the car I have now.

• Dave unpinned this topic