Jimbobs VTiS

Guest jimbob738

With regards to the ride height, I bought the Meister R's nor the quality and the adjustability, I am not a fan at all of Cars dragging there Ar5es on the floor so the height I have them set compensates for the bad roads around where I live and still leaves a nice amount of clearance for the tyres when going into a unseen pot whole.

it handles just right for going fast on UK roads and lets face it all having you car lower does its put massive strain on other components and feck's up your camber i don't really want to get into all the Geometry business unless i really see some negative effects from the slight lowering I have done.

Guest jimbob738

Crazy..............what does he expect common sense should prevail in these situations.

lowering things to be on there knees might look good but kills your car and destroys the shocks, to me this makes no sense what so ever, i also see those folks with the VW's at stupidly set up cambers and think how are you not splatted into a central reservation every time you hit the slightest bump its that daft actually winds me up.

My Step dad who MOT's and has for 35 years now has turned that many VW owners away in the last few years as they couldn't even get onto the test ramp's he reckons it getting the point of being dangerous, i have to agree...................

Guest jimbob738

Also too low

Plan is straight through all the way to a standard backbox. Might buy another standard backbox and complete gut it for shows so i'd be running a complete straight through! Had a quick look under the car the other day to find this :lol:

IMG_20140726_202402298.jpg

Matt

I imagine eventually will see similar effects the Strut mounts will just give up under so much Hammer, I cant get my head round it?

Guest jimbob738

OK managed to get some pictures off my mobile and edited them in Photobucket off the Rear Suspension LCA'S and Some shots of the Shocks fitted.

IMAG0127_zps9312504c.jpg

IMAG0126_zps9ba0e15c.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good mate ! great little series of mods ! Bet she handles really nice now !

I remember when i first drove my deck on standard stuff, i was soooo disapointed! With the coils, its better ..

Pink LCA's look cool !