Jimbobs VTiS

Eh ?? How does that work? The touring car is running 300bhp ??

Don't know anything more than that tbh, a honda tech i know had a visit to the bttc pits with the team and that's what he told me when we were having a crack about it. :)

Well ive not properly looked around them, but they were at the whitsun bank holiday meet at combe that i went to and i had a nosey.. It certainly looked like a turbo's k20 to me ....

Guest jimbob738

DC2 rack and brand spanking new ADL Blueprint Track rod ends fitted, not gonna pretend like the job wasn't the worst thing I have had to do to a car in many years coz it was a fooking pain but I am glad I did it.

the feed and return pipes are the opposite way around which makes the job extra special fun times............removing the old rack was an utter biatch as one feed was seized it but after a few heavy attempts it cracked off and was able to remove it.

took all Saturday afternoon to get it fitted and tracked up my step dad was a star he brought home his tracking equipment only 2 wheel old skool kit but it got me back on the road that day.

been cleaning today after a school uniform trip into Nottingham some dirty car park pics for ya!

IMAG0139_zpsa6fae7e0.jpg