07 Accord Starship Enterprise

VTISmichael

I do like the lip kit but a bit extreme for me but it shows how gd these can look, been looking at intercoolers and BOV's for it and most say dont bother, unless i upgrade the turbo to get the highier pressures, they will actually make it slower! The oem airbox and cooler are actually well made and designed quite right & efficient! So a remap is just the best choice if i get round to it!

Heard a rattly noise on the way home, came unstuck again :(

What about double sided 3M tape/pad?

I do like the lip kit but a bit extreme for me but it shows how gd these can look, been looking at intercoolers and BOV's for it and most say dont bother, unless i upgrade the turbo to get the highier pressures, they will actually make it slower! The oem airbox and cooler are actually well made and designed quite right & efficient! So a remap is just the best choice if i get round to it!

Yeah I would say a remap will be the best value for money power gain you'll get on a derv! 

• 3 weeks later...

Finally filled up the boot in the accord with 2/3 of a shed, done quite well:D also filled her up almost to the brim for the first time, leaving the garage i had 616 miles but when i left work at 10pm it went upto 692 miles! WACK111118-)

ooh i might be getting a new little project coming soon maybe before xmas and im getting my garage completely redone roof n all finally in january exciting new times :D

2015-12-03%2011.17.58.jpg2015-12-01%2022.08.24.jpg