Big News from Da Boss!

Dave

Alright chaps and chapesses! As most of you will know, Gayle and I have been together for a while now, and the time has just flown by. Well, watched the Cockenzie Power Station chimneys came down which was a big event for our wee part of Scotland, from Gayles bedroom window. Perfect view!  Both Gayle and I grew up around the area, and the famous landmark has always been a part of our lives, so was kinda sad to see them coming down.

Straight after that, we had a wedding to go to, and when we were at the reception that night, live band playing, drinks flowing and everything just perfect, I plucked up the courage........................................and proposed to Gayle! Lucky for me she said yes!!! lol It seemed so right to get engaged on such a memorable day.

So we're now officially engaged. It's a massive step, but one I know is right. I had the darkest time of my life after losing Dawn, thinking I'd never be happy or with someone again. But Gayle came into my life and she's been such a rock, really helping me through everything, and showed me that life is for living. I know Dawn will be looking down smiling, and would be so happy that I've found someone so genuinely nice, caring and loving.

We both feel so happy right now, and life's good! Not too sure on a date yet, as we both have a lot going on with Uni/College, but as long as we're together, that's all that matters. Can't believe we're going to be getting married!

Just wanted to share the news with all our friends here on Civic5 :-)

• Like 5

• Dave unpinned this topic