i just got it off ebay as ''sound deadening" it's just no name stuff, probably roof flashing. I used a heat gun and a edging roller to apply it, it sticks good when you activate it with heat. 

i might try a bit of this in the boot http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FLASHING-TAPE-FLASH-BAND-ROOFING-REPAIR-SELF-ADHESIVE-TAPE-ROLL-LEAD-BITUMEN-10m-/140938448860?var=&hash=item20d0960fdc:m:mTPkMOF4CgBPVqRklfOOofg

it's pretty much the same stuff, just want to try some on a flat area to see how well it holds/thickness.

What's the deal withe the sound deadening??? I would love to stop my speakers rattling my door to bits.. does this help or it literally to stop out side noise coming in.??

Some great update man. Keep it up.

it makes a difference to me, bit of an audiophile/bass head so eliminating vibrations is worth it for me. (Thats why all my heatsheilding went in the bin with my exhaust) :D Got quite a nice krk system in the garage that can proper shake a house party, even done a weeding with it. But now when i turn on the ignition my bluetooth head unit takes over the music playing from my phone from my garage system to my car almost seamlessly, put a smile on my face when i realised that haha.

A garage with a pit!

Jealous. Officially.

Yeah very lucky, my old man says its the hardest thing he had to go through when he got a divorce was losing that garage haha, he doesnt shut up about it. Its all good he has a house in the country now where he'll be building his dream workshop, lathe, mill, car lift etc. so i dont feel bad. wish he'd hurry up so i can store my junk there.

• Like 2