Me, college and civic5

Dave

Well, my IT course at college is nearing the end. Been nothing  but exams this past few weeks which has been stressful to say the least! Had my final English (now known for some reason as communication) exam on Friday. Had to do a PowerPoint presentation  for it. Now I hate public speaking as I'm pretty crappie at it , and had to choose something to do a talk on. After loads  of ideas finally  decided to talk about something that I know inside out...... our very own Civic5 ! Did the club history, meets and shows, activities etc and the forum in general. Also spoke about my team that help run this place and also the family feeling that we have in the club. Got loads of questions asked at the end of the talk too, folk seemed  genuinely interested!  So... the result? Passed with flying colours! Really thought this would be the one thing up fail on but flew through it! So thank you civic5.com,  all you members and team who make this suchange a great place to be!

• Like 4

You're welcome, invoice is in the post ;):lol:

Well done mate! Always best to go with a topic you know a lot about and are passionate about, it comes across really well to an audience as you've seen. 8-)

• Like 1

Lol thanks chaps! And Alex it's less than 2 years since I've been to a meet ta very much lol :lol: Still too long though! Still, Mt presence isn't really required at meets now, as the meets are more for you guys to all get to know each other etc and have a laugh. Will be nice to get to a few meets but such is life things keep happening that keep me busy. Got something else happening right now that's going to have to take priority over everything just now, will be letting the team know but otherwise it has to stay private for now :nonono: