last Sunday I decided to go on a 6 hour round trip to visit Chris at Hondanutz as he was selling a vtis kit in blue. drove down setting off early morning and spent most of the day at his unit swapping a few parts over. Top bloke really knows his Honda's. He's got a mint vtis hatch along with a few other nice motors.  

along with the vtis kit I ended up swapping rear bumpers, the bonnet and boot lid as they were in better condition than what I had on, the drivers wing was also swapped so no more dented wing! happy days. 

after all that driving as soon as I got back I started putting the rest of the parts on. 

got a great picture but I can't upload it because it's over 4.88mb and my photobucket isn't working! :(

Edited by dmrichards
  • Like 2

epic trip mate! for the photo, google "johns image converter" which is a free program for resizing images. i use it all the time, can do a whole folder of images in a couple of clicks (and can keep the originals too). give it a go bud B)

• Like 1