I've kinda fell back in love with it again, not saying that I didn't fall out of love with it though. Anychance I get to look at it now I will haha! 

still loads to do. I'm tempted to fit the vtis kit even though it's not painted but I'm not sure. 

19 hours ago, UnicyclingTom said:

Definitely some of the best wheels for an Aerodeck!

Even when its flaccid? 

Yes, although I have to use a mirror when it is.

well the civic is now off the road for abit until I can sort my rear caliper out. it's sticking that bad it's melted off my centre cap of my new wheels and the wheel it's self is too hot to touch. but I should hopefully have a caliper tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Chandler said:

thats a pain mate, i've got a sticky caliper, but i recon its due to my handbrake being a little too tight 

I was thinking that too about mine. will have a look at that tomorrow and see.

I've got those calipers now £70 for second hand front and rear calipers/carriers. plans will be to rebuild them and give the brakes a good overhall. 

I now own 3 cars lol 

I've just picked up a vti aerodeck for a pretty good price. I'm going to use it as a parts car and guess what condition the rear brakes are in..? new calipers, disks and pads fitted not that long ago so they'll be going straight on mine. 

having got any pictures of it but I'll take some tomorrow.