My new german

dogg1210

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, dogg1210 said:

Cheers guys never had a wee st so happy with it just now only thing p**sing me off is bloody boost pod isn't lighting up when lights on lol

It'll be just a wee bulb..............that will probs be an absolute pig to get to! lol rlol.gif1

Shock seeing the Beemer go, but didn't realize just how long you'd had it mate. Where the hell does time go?! Always liked that style of Focus (same as Gayle had although hers was just a diesel) and they look awesome in white. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this!

• Like 1

Cheers dave and not be doing much to this as happy how it is might change springs to eibach or h&r as not sure what springs are on it but a little to stiff. 

Sorted tge light issue my friend has a st and by chance had a spare light motor so swaped it out in about 20secs lol and boom we have cabin lights lol

• Like 2

Nice! Only thing I don't like about Fords from that era are the remote controls for the radio....rather than putting them on the steering wheel like everyone else they kept them on a wee stalk on the column that came from the 80's shrug.gif1 lol How you getting on with that, as I kept banging my knee off it in Gayles Focus and changing the channels/volumerlol.gif1 If I had one its the first thing I'd remove. Had one in my then works van (Transit connect) and had same issue.

Good job getting the light switch replaced, wee details like that getting fixed always make a big difference. Got any other interior shots yet?