My new german

dogg1210

my brother has the original Volvo T5 estate (same as cops used to have and same engine as yours) and can't believe how scary quick that thing is!! Can remember the day I took him to Glasgow to buy it, was in my FN2, and we had a "play" on the way home. Bloody thing was up Roxy's chuff all the way home! His has the auto box in it, which I thought would spoil it, but bloody hell, he puts it in sport mode and hits the kick-down and it honestly tries to rip your head off your neck! Its brutal fast. He's now had it remapped/tuned and its I think not far off 300 brake (think he said its just over 300bhp at the flywheel). can see why you likey the ST!

• Like 1

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right folks thinking of little side stripe in grey to match alloys not usually a fan of them but I need to get something to make car look slightly different to my mates who has the exact same car lol 

Screenshot_20201102-181500_Chrome.jpg

I like the side stripes and thought they were standard/optional from the factory? Deffo go for them mate, they look so much nicer with them in my opinion, and the car being white it will carry them off perfectly. 8-)