Daves Mazda MX5 Mk1 (aka Mindy)

Dave

lol yes, i always loved an electric aeriel back in the day, meant you had a posh car/pose value lol rlol.gif1

Pic only shows a little of the back garden, it's absolutely huge.............................as is the side bit.................and the front! Seemed like a great idea at the time, now got so much to try and do to the garden as it's not been well kept!

• Haha 1

Already bought another Honda mate! One of the first things we had to do when we moved in. our Flymo wouldnt even look at that grass, couldnt get it to hover so was having to push it. Cutting all the grass took 2 days the first time, then about a few hours spread over a day and a half once we'd got it short. It was killing me! So we got a great deal on a brand new Honda petrol mower which has drive aswell so pulls itself along. Now takes me 45 mins to do whole garden! Honda Rocks!

image.png

Dave>>>> image.png

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Seeing as we can't go out cause of lockdown, and the weather is crap, thought I'd post a pic of Mindy from happier times! This has to be my new fav photo of Mindy! Taken on a photo shoot I did for another mk1 mx5 owner about a year and a half ago at the Forth Bridge just outside Edinburgh. Hope you like.

Mindy desktop1A.JPG

• Like 2

She's pretty decent mate, looks better in the pics that she really is but I plan on a full respray at some point so she will eventually look as clean as the pics lol Miss driving it though!

• Dave unpinned this topic