5654A2BF-EC52-439F-A63C-0DF761CEA0FF_zps16C7B362-B8B8-42A6-98B0-9FDE09E26F97_zpsHi all, new to the forum from the north of Scotland. Had three of civics in the past but this is my new daily. It is a 1 owner, full Honda service history, 33k on the clock and a 1.4 auto. Perfect daily. 

Plan is is to make it a simple clean daily, alloys, coil overs etc. 

• Like 1

Welcome! That's pretty low mileage! Looks fairly clean, and similar thinking to my own. I don't want to slam it to the ground, don't want to spend more than the car's worth on alloys, just want it to be the best it can for daily use & to look after it. 

Oh and snap on the colour/model by the way, these silver MB2's, common as muck :P

Great find mate.....good luck with the subtle mods.

Wow! Mega low miles, 1 owner and fsh, you're onto a winner with that one mate. Looks really clean too. My first 5 door civic was 1.4 auto too, was a cracking little civic that. Was actually quite nippy too, and the most reliable car I've ever had. Owned it for around 6 years and was faultless. Looking forward to seeing you progress with this one.

• Like 1

Looks like a great low miler you've found there. 8-)

CB042679-B2C0-4EF1-BBC2-42DC416B2425_zpsso I have detailed the car for winter using AMDetails products. She came out nice for 19 years old. Also second hand mudflaps arrived today as the car oddly didn’t come with any. 

• Like 2

The mudflaps were an optional extra unless higher up the range where they came as standard. Even some mb6's came without them.

• Thanks 1

Yeah I was in the same situation with the mud flaps, bought a very cheap and worn second hand set but only the fronts were useable, after looking for ages and ages I got a brand new set in box posted for £15 :-D Lucky find, they definitely help because the sides of the car used to get covered. 

It's a real shame if you fit a lip kit that they don't fit anymore! I'm trying to think of a way around that. 

Anything else planned? 

Same here, good find on the new ones. 

Two big plans are Meister r coil overs and rota grids in white, hopefully around spring next year. Beyond that just daily comfort things like armrest etc. 

• Like 1

Recently fitted the mudflaps and bought a second hand armrest that cleaned up well! Starting to become a nice daily. 283BBCA0-6C04-4336-AD54-24F191336AA6_zps1C4343B4-E9A9-4373-A3F5-A667C871713D_zps

• Like 2

Also side note, I have looked on here and what feels like all of the internet! Is there a decent bolt on backbox for the mb2? (Not a fart cannon, 2.5 to 3” size)

Looks tidy mate. Were the two screws under that wee cover hard to get out? Bit of a design flaw on our civics those, as they go straight through to outside of the floor so tend to be rusted solid! On the Rovers, they used 10mm bolts instead which were a bit easier to get out. Good idea to swap the screws for bolts and cover them in copper grease before refitting 8-)

Yeah I had seen on here that’s they might be an issue but because the car only has 35k the are brand new and came out with ease :) thanks for the tip though!