:shock: no mate if it falls of you gonna hurt someone.fairly heavy as well,

3 holes each side drilled through tailgate 4-6 6mm boltsinner panel removed

but i used 2 each side and evostick!!mmmmmmm!!! crazy.gif1:D

:idea: may as well fit it now drill holes ect ready so not to damadge new paint a quick mat black would be ok!!

its a bit tricky ;)

aye... that's why I've wussed out and letting them do it... he's asked me to drop the spoiler off a week early to fill some chips and get it painted read to go on.

did you use a template to drill the holes bud?

:idea: may as well fit it now drill holes ect ready so not to damadge new paint a quick mat black would be ok!!

its a bit tricky ;)

aye... that's why I've wussed out and letting them do it... he's asked me to drop the spoiler off a week early to fill some chips and get it painted read to go on.

its a bit tricky ;)

sorry simon didnt see request.

covered rear boot area in tape, centred spoiler on tapeand meassured 10 times :shock: b4 making 1 hole each side.then it gets easier :lol: 3hrs later had it on :D

hope you made sense of that !!! :?

:D

good stinking 1"£££$££"!!

finished off the air box today...

20110910_001.jpg

cut the pipe in the top half of the aitbox... a steeper angle this time, because it didn't come out as far as the bottom one.

now got quite a nice noise when in vtec, and seems to come alive more when the iabs open... still quite quiet though when just mooching about. pretty happy with it. 8-)

also squacked a load of throttle body cleaner in... i had a brainwave as well when i was doing it. the car was parked so that the driver side was downhill slightly, so all the stuff ran out... ahaaa! says me and jacks up the passenger side to make sure that all of the crap came out instead of heading inwards.

slightly suprised by the amount of dirty crap that came out... making me think about an oil catch can.

also came across an intersting comment on the webs when looking up cleaning the tb... it was for a nissan but probs the same idea for hondas.

it was about the coolant bypass, and it was saying the reason for keeping the tb warm is to stop all of the gunk turning into a thick tar and going hard.

seemed to make sense.

slightly suprised by the amount of dirty crap that came out... making me think about an oil catch can.

also came across an intersting comment on the webs when looking up cleaning the tb... it was for a nissan but probs the same idea for hondas.

it was about the coolant bypass, and it was saying the reason for keeping the tb warm is to stop all of the gunk turning into a thick tar and going hard.

seemed to make sense.

Yeah, I found a small amount of oil in the air pipe/tb after a hard run. Oil catch tank makes a lot of sense. Not sure though about the reason for the tb heating though, I though it was more to do with preventing the butterfly valve sticking closed in cold weather??? Not sure now :?