temp getting hot, is this normal?

ep82

:lol: now members must read this top of page above FAQ

Haha! I love seeing this! C'mon Chi, you should know where the pw is by now lol :lol: Great to see a new member who has taken the time to read through the important stuff, nice one James 8-) Also just realised, you've past the 100 post mark, so you're now a member! I'll get your group changed James.

Remember guys (well, new members!) once you pass 100 posts, let us know and we'll change your group. Then you'll have full access to the for sale sections etc ;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had a new thermostat in my deck a couple of months ago as the engine was not getting hot enough.(opposite of your problem obviously) It was a cheap job but the mechanic said it was a bit of a faff as its in an awkward place to access.

Lol dave sort me out to!!!i have trouble posting pic in other posts but when it comes to my project post it works fine thanks

I'm onto it mate! ;)

Theres a how to on thermostats by a guy called st matt on the integra forum. Sure if you typed 'change b18 thermostat' into google it would be one of the top results. Quite good tho, loads of pics too. Il put a link up if you want it.

Thanks for the tips, I shall get my theromostat changed at once and keep my eye on the temp gauge. the thing is, it only does it every so often, it hasnt done it since and I guess I was lucky to see it as it drops back to normal pretty quick...and stays there.

I should know by the end of the week as I am booking this it (or attempt this myself) which will go horribly wrong :lol:

I did mine recently Chi, tis easy peasy! Hardest part was doing the bleeding, as mine wouldnt self bleed for some reason. transforms the way the car drives though. Gets up to temp a lot quicker, and stays there 8-)

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

im tempted to just change my one now even though its perfact

can we get a performance thermo for our mb6's

just a thought

Archived