knight

mine work very well say sitting at traffic lights on a cold morning/night you can see the heat haze coming out of the opening... if hondas use to circle the engine bay why is there so many vented bonnets for other models is this just bling marketing

where didi you get the bonnet spacers paul? ive wanted some for a while and not got round to looking yet.

was nice to see you mb yesterday. looks and sounds great dude!

eBay mate! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: You need to come around and drive it so i can see & hear her for myself! :D:D

I didn't think they were any good as I go told Hondas uses the air that circulates around the engine. As I said got told this so could be just aload of bull sh1t

First i've heard that mate??? :?:?:? But we will see,,,, ;)

I didn't think they were any good as I go told Hondas uses the air that circulates around the engine. As I said got told this so could be just aload of bull sh1t

First i've heard that mate??? :?:?:? But we will see,,,, ;)

Like I said probably bull sh1t

Right just been looking through my build and i've not posted up about my sounds system! :? Weird! :shock: ,,,, Nothing special people as most of my kit has been in all my cars :shock: OLD SCHOOL

Headunit,,, Pioneer deh-7400mp (Dolphins one)

IMG_0838.jpg

Front speakers & tweeters,,, JBL components (hard to get a pic of these as there hidden)

IMG_0835.jpg

Rear speakers,,, Vibe Black Air Kevlar 6x9 3 Way Speakers

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

These 6x9's are conected too,, Old school Alpine DC Straight

IMG_0830.jpg

Sub,,, Kenwood 10" 650Watt and box (excuse the cover on it :oops::oops::oops: but i need it as protects the sub!) :P

IMG_0828.jpg

Sub Amp,,, Old school JBL mono sub amp

IMG_0829.jpg

All wiring is Vibe Audio Slick 4 AWG Gauge 2000W Car Amplifier Amp Wiring System Kit + Extra Hi-def 16AWG speaker cable ;)

All in all Old school mixed with hi tec new school lol :lol: ,,,