knight

Good on ya pal. Hondas are very sensitive to electrical in the ignition system. The dizzy overhaul is well worth it.

Should of done it long time ago mate i've had that unit for 6 month now :oops: I must admit i enjoyed doing it,, very satisfying job to do :mrgreen:

I thought toms deck had more clout than your car mate that probably explains why, it was not a massive difference hes just felt that it pulled a tad harder :lol::lol: Oh er mrs sounds a bit rude..

Look forward to next time we get to meet up so you can take me out in her again [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

I thought toms deck had more clout than your car mate that probably explains why, it was not a massive difference hes just felt that it pulled a tad harder :lol::lol: Oh er mrs sounds a bit rude..

Look forward to next time we get to meet up so you can take me out in her again [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Everyone always said that my car should have more power than its has (with mod that are done) so only a dyno will conferm that! ;) + shes on 140k now!!!

Yes mate you are alway welcome to a spin! You fully comp? you can drive it yourself :o:o:o ,,,,,,,,,,,,, [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]

Just finished and oil change and gone for a full tank of V-POWER!

Since the dizzy overhaul not given it any beans, so after fill up went out to a good bit a road and went for it and,,,,,,,,,, F-u-c-k me car pulls like a train WOW!!! ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1 can't belive it!

To put it in a different way its this much better,,,, after ovehaul - me and mrs in car + fulltank pulls 10 time better then just me and empty tank :shock:

So very happy :mrgreen: i love my VTi [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Just finished and oil change and gone for a full tank of V-POWER!

Since the dizzy overhaul not given it any beans, so after fill up went out to a good bit a road and went for it and,,,,,,,,,, F-u-c-k me car pulls like a train WOW!!! ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1ecstatic.gif1 can't belive it!

To put it in a different way its this much better,,,, after ovehaul - me and mrs in car + fulltank pulls 10 time better then just me and empty tank :shock:

So very happy :mrgreen: i love my VTi [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

:D:D:D8-)8-)

Thought you had no jack?..

If you have then why is beaks brace still on ya window sill?

glad cars working as you want now mate.

Went old school ,,,, 2 wheels on pavement mate i just fit under the car "tight as a cat" :shock: nearly got a sump burn on me face lol [smash.gif][smash.gif]

Glad to hear she's running beautifully now mate! Maybe an ECU reset? Not sure it'll do much though! Be interesting to see what she makes on the Dyno! Get her on while the improvement is fresh! 8-)

Glad to hear she's running beautifully now mate! Maybe an ECU reset? Not sure it'll do much though! Be interesting to see what she makes on the Dyno! Get her on while the improvement is fresh! 8-)

Yeah me too mate! think i will do a ecu reset as alot has changed! Tell you what thought the whole engine at all revs are smooth and sound complety different now! very strange as doesn't sound like its my car now :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: