knight

Sod halfrauds, get to a machine mart, much better prices! 8-)

I had to get a socket set converter, went for a the 4pc set and only cost a fiver!

:shock: They had my pants down for £7 (for one 19mm socket) :x

:shock: hope they smiled after they raped you!

Don't know mate! i was more concerned pulling me pants up and doing a runner! WACK11111

I had to get a socket set converter, went for a the 4pc set and only cost a fiver!

Imo sod machine mart, halfords tools well the advance or profesional which ever one it is now is snapon! Made in the same factory they just run it through a different stamp machine! Words from the snapon van man, thats how they can offer life time guarentee, ive taken allen key sockets back snapped and have got new ones, aslong as you have both bits, even an impact driver and you smash it with a lump hammer ffs! And if you have a trade card halfords FTW.

Imo sod machine mart, halfords tools well the advance or profesional which ever one it is now is snapon! Made in the same factory they just run it through a different stamp machine! Words from the snapon van man, thats how they can offer life time guarentee, ive taken allen key sockets back snapped and have got new ones, aslong as you have both bits, even an impact driver and you smash it with a lump hammer ffs! And if you have a trade card halfords FTW.

Yeah I've been hearing similar things about Snap-On too just lately! To me tools is tools :lol:

But my brother seems to swear by Snap-On though!

:o:o Cool so i'm buy quality stuff then! i feel better now (bought while back a halford big breaker bar ( profesional ) so thats snapon too :mrgreen:

Ok all the painting is done on the front disks and guards! now when you look through the alloys theres nice shiney painted brakes [smitten.gif]

As you all know now that the mugen brace has gone the twin brace setup has been installed again lol

Reason for selling as need to get moneys together for another 1 or 2 wicked mods so stay tuned! one of them won't be for another month as waiting for jake to let me borrow something for a few weeks :?::?::?::?: ,,,,,,,,,,,, WACK11111