knight

Ok chaps here is what is in that tigiwa box!!! A Tegiwa B-Pillar Harness Bar/Brace! [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]

1 hour to fit it! Job done :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Now some Takata 4 point harnesses on the list

Looks the dogs + not seen any on a m before so might be a 1st for civic5! 8-)8-)8-)

I will let the photo say the rest,,,

IMG_0308_zps338ea42a.jpg

IMG_0311_zps359eebc3.jpg

IMG_0310_zpse3ab6b53.jpg

IMG_0312_zpsb209c85d.jpg

IMG_0306_zpsca8fbf94.jpg

IMG_0305_zpse1a4a5d5.jpg

IMG_0304_zpsf5050fff.jpg

IMG_0301_zps13a74219.jpg

IMG_0300_zps6a402db5.jpg

IMG_0299_zpsbd09ef3e.jpg

IMG_0315_zps9dfa5d15.jpg

[smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

That looks wicked mate [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Well worth the wait i would say will be the dogs danglies when you get your Takata 4 point harnesses 8-)8-)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: its even more looks mental in the metal! looks sick-smileys-1050.gif] ,,got some original Takata decals + website decals to put on the bar too!!! 8-)

That looks wicked mate [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

Well worth the wait i would say will be the dogs danglies when you get your Takata 4 point harnesses 8-)8-)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: its even more looks mental in the metal! looks sick-smileys-1050.gif] ,,got some original Takata decals + website decals to put on the bar too!!! 8-)

Really looking forward to seeing the car in a few weeks so much change since last time i saw her a month or so ago :lol::lol::lol:

Nice one :D me and blames vti have looked at it before but never put them in so yer you will be the first, not sure if I had the B brace plus the room brace I have already it would be good for people in the back :lol::lol:

Looks good :D

Nice one :D me and blames vti have looked at it before but never put them in so yer you will be the first, not sure if I had the B brace plus the room brace I have already it would be good for people in the back :lol::lol:

Looks good :D

Thanks dave WACK11111 Woop woop civic5 1st then 8-) it went in with no mods! just a few more washers need to not put a bend on the lower bar stands ;)

& you can still get in the back had a fat friend in the back to test it out! :lol::lol: & to shut my mrs saying you can't have rear passengers no more :roll: