knight

But it would be even worse breaking something you really love :( Thing is I don't understand why so many people break there cars once they finish modifying there pride and joy. I see it all the time on other forums. Buy a car + modify it + finish it + break it :(

I know it must be hard, but its a risk that someone might ruin your pride and joy. Imagine spending years on a car and then seeing it get written off :(

• Like 1

But it would be even worse breaking something you really love :( Thing is I don't understand why so many people break there cars once they finish modifying there pride and joy. I see it all the time on other forums. Buy a car + modify it + finish it + break it :(

But ive always said that after the vti i will be going type R, i have had my m for over 4 years now so think its time, the cdti will be saving us money in the long term and that money will be going towards the type r

• Like 2

But it would be even worse breaking something you really love :( Thing is I don't understand why so many people break there cars once they finish modifying there pride and joy. I see it all the time on other forums. Buy a car + modify it + finish it + break it :(

Funny you should say that, I saw my old EK4 this morning, still looking mint!

Ah right, I didn't know you was preparing to do this Paul but I hope someone has the money to pay you full asking price for your VTi, unlikely though :( Type R sounds nice though ;)

Ah right, I didn't know you was preparing to do this Paul but I hope someone has the money to pay you full asking price for your VTi, unlikely though :( Type R sounds nice though ;)

might just sell the recaros, type r wheel, apexi, projectors, rocker cover, hens teeth fogs and carbon p***s and sell the car without those items still look the same from outside minus the projectors :wink: then the asking price should be not over the top lol

• Like 2

might just sell the recaros, type r wheel, apexi, projectors, rocker cover, hens teeth fogs and carbon p***s and sell the car without those items still look the same from outside minus the projectors :wink: then the asking price should be not over the top lol

Dibs on the Type R wheel! :lol: