knight

An epic 24 page read but I've enjoyed seeing the transformation!

Loving the subtle bits like the front badge and engine bay bits! Also the sticker was quality! I had one on my old remapped Leon FR TDi that said "No smoke, no poke" :lol:

Very nice motor indeed!

I love when people say that!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Thanks for taking the time to read it all! 1"£££$££"!! The VTi has come along way though,,, it's now starting to look good to me! lovin it!!! btw it all in the detail init!!! ;)

An epic 24 page read but I've enjoyed seeing the transformation!

Loving the subtle bits like the front badge and engine bay bits! Also the sticker was quality! I had one on my old remapped Leon FR TDi that said "No smoke, no poke" :lol:

Very nice motor indeed!

I love when people say that!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Thanks for taking the time to read it all! 1"£££$££"!! The VTi has come along way though,,, it's now starting to look good to me! lovin it!!! btw it all in the detail init!!! ;)

Haha it certainly is! I might pinch a few of your ideas for mine when I get started on it, right now I'm just getting to know her in standard form, then I'll start tinkering, I'm weary that she's only got 22k on her so don't want to ruin her! ;)

Well 2morrow people my VTi is getting a full clean and polished! Proper mint up and that gives me that change to do alot of photo whoring!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

That'll make a change then :lol:

I'm saying that from deep inside my glass house. ;)

Well 2morrow people my VTi is getting a full clean and polished! Proper mint up and that gives me that change to do alot of photo whoring!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

That'll make a change then :lol:

I'm saying that from deep inside my glass house. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I hear burgundy polishes up well if you fancy it? :lol:

I do photo whore too when I've got a good backdrop :D

I hear burgundy polishes up well if you fancy it? :lol:

I do photo whore too when I've got a good backdrop :D

:lol::lol: I should start a photo whoring thread for everyone! :lol::lol:

Well guys its been a long day cleaning and polishing, 6 hours and 45 minutes of it! :shock: But she has come up really well and very happy with the end product :mrgreen: As i said yeserday in a post i will take some photo of the aftermath :lol::lol::lol: and i don't like to disappoint so below is 39 :o:o:o yes you read right,,, 39 photos :shock::shock: (i was losing day light fast so photo's arn't as good as they should be :x ) Enjoy! 8-)

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg