knight

Lovely shine there dude! I haven't got the patience for that much polishing though! I'd probably do it with help though!

I've whored photos today too but not stuck all of them up because I thought it would be a bit much, but you showed me it's okay to be a whore :lol:

Lovely shine there dude! I haven't got the patience for that much polishing though! I'd probably do it with help though!

I've whored photos today too but not stuck all of them up because I thought it would be a bit much, but you showed me it's okay to be a whore :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

6h 45min fook that you loon I was Gunna do the smx but ended up just washing it instead. Some gud pics there mate looking gud

:lol::lol: should of done it mate! There are some good photo's there,, but the photo's don't do the car justice! Looks even better in the metal! ;);)

wow minted mb looks like showroom condition :-) awsome pix love it!makes wana take some more pix of mine lol...! just noticed your wheels stick out just way i want mines... does it hit the arch????

Thanks mate,,,,No mate the rear arches have been rolled if they hadn't they would of! ;) it is a tight fit though! :D