knight

wow minted mb looks like showroom condition :-) awsome pix love it!makes wana take some more pix of mine lol...! just noticed your wheels stick out just way i want mines... does it hit the arch????

Thanks mate,,,,No mate the rear arches have been rolled if they hadn't they would of! ;) it is a tight fit though! :D

I remember on my old EK4 I had to get the front arches rolled, they rubbed so much a metal lip that held the arch lining in bent and stabbed the sidewall! That was an interesting corner to say the least! :lol:

really cant tell that you had your arches rolled.. must have done a wicked job on the rolling!! arch enemy did mine.not happy with 1 side :-) as it slighty pulled.. have you undersealed it yet? where you get you rocker cover done from??? looking mint!!!!!!

really cant tell that you had your arches rolled.. must have done a wicked job on the rolling!! arch enemy did mine.not happy with 1 side :-) as it slighty pulled.. have you undersealed it yet? where you get you rocker cover done from??? looking mint!!!!!!

Yeah not bad,, looks ok to me! Rocker i got from a guy down south that just did 5 of them in total and i got the last one :D:D:D he done a amazing job of it too! :)