knight

Seeing as i've got mint atr recaro seats now, i thought i better keep it that way and went to http://www.raceglaze.co.uk to buy some special Alcantara Cleaner! :D

I tried a bit on the passager seat and wow very effective with minimal effort needed! Didn't think they could look any cleaner to start with! :shock: Good stuff!

IMG_0877.jpg

think that stuff would be good on the standard seats?

proberly but its only a 250ml bottle mate, & not cheap stuff! but they do Fabric Cleanse @ £8 and that cleans almost all fabric's 1"£££$££"!!

proberly but its only a 250ml bottle mate, & not cheap stuff! but they do Fabric Cleanse @ £8 and that cleans almost all fabric's 1"£££$££"!!

Think it'll do my man juice sock under the bed?

:shock:

Good stuff, glad to see you are looking after the little fellas. As you are aware thats the stuff I bought and it was good and perfectly safe, unlike alot of other cleaners.

:mrgreen: I'm loving them mate even the other half said there amazing seats :o ! Yes i made sure that i got the right stuff don't wana mess them up ;)

Think it'll do my man juice sock under the bed?

:lol::lol::lol: