knight

Friday the cars getting a oil change and and hamp filter fitted that i bought ages ago! :D:D

IMG_0753.jpg

Check the sexy parts you putting on the car, gotta use the best to get nice results im impressed seems someone been listening to my ranting denso's are the truth good work paul, im going for a hamp shortie i reckon next tegiwa 8.99 raise oil pressure for better VTEC crossover so im lead to believe (probably wont even notice).

cracking !

:D

No you won't notice. But like you say. Best fit the good stuff. A friend of mine has just had to scrap a 308 cus the oil filter broke up and got into engine causing massive damage. That why u don't use cheap parts I guess

is it Bu11Sh1te about those Shortie Hamps or do they add any benefit i know they use them on the EK9's and S2000's i was gonna try it i know nothing will be noticeable wont add any BHP obviously but there must be some reason they fit them to the race spec JDM hondas?

Paul not hijacking sorry just curious?

yeah, cheaper is not always best. Always a good idea to use a top branded product, or a Honda O.E.M. part where you can

They've always said, do it cheap, do it twice!

I'm curious about the benefits of the smaller filter too, must be something to gain from raising the pressure?