knight

Nice, massive improvement over the old ones, need to get some serious polishing done on the rest of the car now though. :D

Take it you had a look at me wings at the meet! they were bad :( , these new one are mint! :shock: only paid £25 for both!

The rest of the car will be polished to a inch of its life when the uk's weather gets back to summer :roll::roll::roll: ,,,,,,,, :lol:

Nice, massive improvement over the old ones, need to get some serious polishing done on the rest of the car now though. :D

Take it you had a look at me wings at the meet! they were bad :( , these new one are mint! :shock: only paid £25 for both!

The rest of the car will be polished to a inch of its life when the uk's weather gets back to summer :roll::roll::roll: ,,,,,,,, :lol:

Yeah, I had a quick peek, had some nasty little dents in eh, £25 though :o:o Bargain.

veritable bargain if ever there was one mate! you done real well.

if id have seen em i would have snapped em up. mine look ok but i know underneathe there is some filler from when a douche bag opened there door and i hit it!

veritable bargain if ever there was one mate! you done real well.

if id have seen em i would have snapped em up. mine look ok but i know underneathe there is some filler from when a douche bag opened there door and i hit it!

Thanks mate! Your wings got lovely paintwork on them mate! ;)