knight

As for my smoothed out bumper,,,, Still no progress on this :(:(:(

IMG_1224.jpg

Me & Jake has been busy and this has taken a back seat for a bit! i hope to get the 3rd stage smoothing done in the next month then i hope we can crack on with the carbon wrapping and if it goes tits up and can't wrap it then shadz is going to take the bumper off of me! :shock: we will have to see what happens,,

Time Time Time

Money Money Money

So many obsticals in our way

Got 5m x 1.5 m's of carbon wrap already had it for 3 months now :shock: got filller and sandpaper just the time is the problem ;)

I think you would be better filling and smoothing all the bits then paint it, as it will look odd if you only have the front bumper done. Also most of the time the wrap looks matt from far away. Unless you have some wrap that is gloss?

I think you would be better filling and smoothing all the bits then paint it, as it will look odd if you only have the front bumper done. Also most of the time the wrap looks matt from far away. Unless you have some wrap that is gloss?

See what your saying but after the bumpers done i will be wrapping the the lip too then the whole front end will be carbon,,,, bonnet, grill, lights, bumper, fog surrounds & lip :shock: will look very cool when all done!

• 3 weeks later...
As for my smoothed out bumper,,,, Still no progress on this :(:(:(

IMG_1224.jpg

Me & Jake has been busy and this has taken a back seat for a bit! i hope to get the 3rd stage smoothing done in the next month then i hope we can crack on with the carbon wrapping and if it goes tits up and can't wrap it then shadz is going to take the bumper off of me! :shock: we will have to see what happens,,

I really want to see this when finished.. gonna look amazing for sure and I dont think anyone has ever done this before or have?