knight

They do look cool, but still look like Binoculars/Wall-E/Johnny 5 :lol:

Be good once wired in! 8-)

:lol: Thanks mate got some more red vaccum hose coming so i can get the vaccum guage working ;) then got to get some more cable/wires as the the oringal wire are to short! :(

I was reserving judgement untill they were fitted and my verdict is...

They look wicked mate i like the way the light is reflecting off them in photos and glowing purple should look good in the dark with the dashboard lit up [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

I was reserving judgement untill they were fitted and my verdict is...

They look wicked mate i like the way the light is reflecting off them in photos and glowing purple should look good in the dark with the dashboard lit up [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

:o Thanks mate! I will take photo's at night time to see what the results are! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Smaller than I thought. Look pretty cool mate. They wired up and plumbed in yeah?

x2, not as in yer face as I thought they might be, nice, have to agree with the Wall-E likeness though. 8-)

Smaller than I thought. Look pretty cool mate. They wired up and plumbed in yeah?

x2, not as in yer face as I thought they might be, nice, have to agree with the Wall-E likeness though. 8-)

:mrgreen: There only 37mm mate as i wanted them not to stand out ;)