knight

Mg or sum thing good

Going down from 30mm to 40mm as then tyres will be inline with the arch (no gap) shocks stardard for now but mg is tempting ;) We will see,,,

She's looking sweet now she's had a clean! Loving the look of the headlights, so aggressive!

I think James has picked up on Nad's comment about no Ferrari engine :lol:

She's looking sweet now she's had a clean! Loving the look of the headlights, so aggressive!

I think James has picked up on Nad's comment about no Ferrari engine :lol:

Thanks mate! looks evil from the front end now! :lol: @ no Ferrari engine see where he is coming from now :lol:

Mg or sum thing good

Going down from 30mm to 40mm as then tyres will be inline with the arch (no gap) shocks stardard for now but mg is tempting ;) We will see,,,

Can't go far wrong with the mg stuff, fantastic vfm and a great upgrade, stiffer, less roll, better turn in/less understeer all for less than a ton. :D

I'm down in somerset atm so thought i would meet up with simpo again and done some photo whoring :mrgreen: only a few cause the sun was very bright today a most of photo didn't come out very well! :(

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg