knight

looks good mate how much are you gonna charge me for my set.... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i can sort you out a set if you want mate! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

pm me what your wanting for a set bud ;)

a set, shouldn't that be two sets? ;)

Nope just the one set! ;)

looks good mate how much are you gonna charge me for my set.... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i can sort you out a set if you want mate! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

pm me what your wanting for a set bud ;)

a set, shouldn't that be two sets? ;)

Nope just the one set! ;)

Spam king just got beat down, that's what you get taking the No.1 spot! :lol:

Right today been a strange day as was going to clean the engine bay but then relised that everythings looking a bit used and worn (OCD Kicking In WACK11111 ) so started de-modding the bay :shock::shock::shock: yes de-modding!

WACK11111 All red dressing binned as got new red oem look stuff bought a while back (mr brown knows what i'm on about ;) ) and all my red earthing ring removed and binned as that was put on 2 years ago and could do with new one made :( all red and black tigi sock off but being cleaned ;) Need to get and new rocker cover to as that starting to look its age now :( ,,,, no photos taken as bays looking bit sad now :cry::cry: ,,, :|

LOL indeed i do mate

Good plan those new red bits should look really good and fresh

the rocker still looks good but i know what you mean if it was mine i would change it even though others will say it looks fine its not perfect and that just will not do [smash.gif][smash.gif]

LOL indeed i do mate

Good plan those new red bits should look really good and fresh

the rocker still looks good but i know what you mean if it was mine i would change it even though others will say it looks fine its not perfect and that just will not do [smash.gif][smash.gif]

:lol: yeah should look alot better mate! yeah the rocker is one of the 1st bits you see as you open the bonnet so it the main feature and if it looks poo :shock: then thats you first impression of the bay :(

So a new look then Paul . I open up min bonnet the other day and god it's got dirty it needs a whole new redo :lol: that's trin2 that I am talking about :D:lol:

Yep a new look but still going for a red theme! and just a good tidy up aswell in the process! ;)

Wow, that's some serious ocd mate, I didn't think your rocker was that old. :?

nearly 2 years i think :?:? but some of it my fault as got some cleaning stuff on it and took the paint off (just little odd bits here and there) but very annoying for me alone to look at! :roll: