Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Honda's love being serviced... I service mine every 6000 miles even though Honda recommended to service it every 10'000  :wink:

That they do, I try and do mine every 3k but it goes no longer than 4k and every time it's like  :D  :D  :D .

must do mine soon,int touched scince sk2 cams fitted :oops: 

Naughty. ;)

Mobil Super (10w40) semi synth. I've used a few different oils now and I've found Mobil the best in the price range, good offer from Opie the other week.

Last time I used Castrol and like others found it made the top end a bit ticky.

Mobil Super (10w40) semi synth. I've used a few different oils now and I've found Mobil the best in the price range, good offer from Opie the other week.

Last time I used Castrol and like others found it made the top end a bit ticky.

Ticky? :shock:  I use Castrol Magnetic in mine and it sounds a tad ticky ( I checked the valve clearance )  

Ticky? :shock:  I use Castrol Magnetic in mine and it sounds a tad ticky ( I checked the valve clearance )  

Yeah a couple of people have said it sounds like that with castrol but I thought I'd give it a try, with the halfords offer at the time was so cheap but does sound tappety and went as soon as the mobil was in, strange eh!! :???:

Cars looking sweet dude. Lucky boy with the meisters!!!

Cheers bud, lucky I is. :D

Yeah a couple of people have said it sounds like that with castrol but I thought I'd give it a try, with the halfords offer at the time was so cheap but does sound tappety and went as soon as the mobil was in, strange eh!! :???:

Think I will go for Mobil next as I haven't tried that oil. I only used Castrol, Total and Triple QX  :wink: