Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Slight setbacks today, the paint correction hasn't gone quite as well as I'd hoped on the bonnet, I think there was just too much of it but I've machine polished it and it's come up ok but really needs a respray. :(

Colour match on the front lip was also not good so I've rubbed that down again and thrown another coat of PB on and hoping for the best.

:(  :(

Oh cr#p.

How bad is it mate?

Well, the bonnet is ok I think, it just shows up a bit under the fluorescent light in the garage, in daylight it probably won't look so bad and it still looks better than it did when it was covered in white spots. I just think a respray is needed for my perfectionist needs. :)

And the lip, well we shall see, I've just thrown another coat on, once that's gone off a quick rubbing and some lacquer and what will be will be.

• Like 1

Hope you can sort the lip! That's one thing that will be letting mine down! Either needs a professional repair or replacing!

Well it's had a couple of fairly heavy coats, I think I may have hit it too light last time, I'll give it a rub down in the morning and see what the lacquer does. :)

Well it's had a couple of fairly heavy coats, I think I may have hit it too light last time, I'll give it a rub down in the morning and see what the lacquer does. :)

Yeah my spoiler was coated well. A whole 400ml can!!

• Like 1

Well my lip spoiler is looking better this afternoon, I've offered it up and it looks much more like it, not the greatest finish but we'll see what the polish does.

I couldn't really get much done yesterday because this was happening.

IMG_0468_zpsd5a4b0af.jpg

So got on with some polishing today.

IMG_0469_zpsabe43242.jpg

IMG_0470_zpsfe72fe33.jpg

So all nicely polished and waxed, she's flipping beautifully now. Lip spoiler drying in the background.

IMG_0471_zps5734bdc3.jpg

IMG_0473_zps85017e9f.jpg

IMG_0474_zps7755dc5f.jpg

IMG_0475_zpsdfcc9976.jpg

IMG_0478_zps37da731e.jpg

IMG_0477_zps9ed82a1d.jpg

• Like 4