Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

I think it looks gr8 dude its easier to see imperfections when you do the work n its defo better than a modern vw paint job they have more orange peel than a tropicana factory

• Like 1

Did you de-grease before the lacquer pal?

Yep, rubbed down then de-greased.

I think Dean's spotted the problem, I don't think the can was warm enough.

Looks good from pics mate. I wondered too about lacquer. I've been painting my spare tailgate and that also has a orange peel thing going on in the lacquer. I cleaned between layers with brake cleaner as someone here mentioned. May try warming as well then hey.

Looking pretty darn good after a polish mate!

• Like 1

I think it looks gr8 dude its easier to see imperfections when you do the work n its defo better than a modern vw paint job they have more orange peel than a tropicana factory

New cars are shocking! think beemers are the worst + a twat to polish

Looks good from pics mate. I wondered too about lacquer. I've been painting my spare tailgate and that also has a orange peel thing going on in the lacquer. I cleaned between layers with brake cleaner as someone here mentioned. May try warming as well then hey.

Looking pretty darn good after a polish mate!

Thanks mate. Good luck with the tailgate, brave work, I guess as it's a spare you have time to get it right. Still sounds a bit big a job to tackle though. :)