Nick's Civic MB6 VTI-S

NIKH25

Thanks mate. Good luck with the tailgate, brave work, I guess as it's a spare you have time to get it right. Still sounds a bit big a job to tackle though. :)

The joy of having an eg with split tailgate. The painted bit is about as big as a skateboard
  • Like 1

The joy of having an eg with split tailgate. The painted bit is about as big as a skateboard

Fair point. :)

Ace work with the wheels nick, Shane that you're having a bit of bother with the lip though - car's looking sweet though 8-)

Thanks mate, I'm sure I'll get the lip sorted, in time, I need a rest for a bit now. ;)

IMG_0537_zpsb4776023.jpg

361 miles to a tank, I'm quite impressed with that considering it spent a fair bit of time in vtec!! :D

Not bad! My fuel light made an appearance at 300 miles! :o

Filled her back up with it reading 320 but only got 44l back in so had more to go! Spent a solid 35 miles with the IAB's open and a fair bit cruising at 80! Think the only reason I made it back was the stint I spend doing 60 on the way down! 

• Like 1

Not bad! My fuel light made an appearance at 300 miles! :o

Filled her back up with it reading 320 but only got 44l back in so had more to go! Spent a solid 35 miles with the IAB's open and a fair bit cruising at 80! Think the only reason I made it back was the stint I spend doing 60 on the way down! 

That's not bad then, most of the journey Friday night and back Sat afternoon were spent just outside vtec at around 80. Light came on at around 340 so I dropped a little to 70. Then I put £15 to get me home and vteced most of it away. Bwaaaahahahahaha. :twisted:

That's not bad then, most of the journey Friday night and back Sat afternoon were spent just outside vtec at around 80. Light came on at around 340 so I dropped a little to 70. Then I put £15 to get me home and vteced most of it away. Bwaaaahahahahaha. :twisted:

Good going! I was buzzing on the way out, watching track action or going karting does that to me so anything and everything was fair game the first hour or so going home :lol:

• Like 1