MB3(trin2) new pics 22/9/2014

DAVEMB2

So my TRINITY D was all but destroyed :cry: after lots of love and care by me ,she was then killed by hpyer sports and racing :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: (no longer around thank god , they went tits up and the boss did a runner and left all the cars ,inc my TRINITY D to be ripped a part to the shell for drug money and god knows what ) oil coverd her inside and outside the seat had a ton of car parts and oil on them and on her 1000s of pounds nicked or wrecked. She looked like she was just about to be crushed :cry::cry: and realy for the money I lost £5000 or more with damage or nicked parts I had got eg £1000 of defi gauges and fittings ripped out and nicked :twisted: the list would be to long :cry::cry: it was time to let her go :cry::cry: she did not even have her old 1.4 hart anymore

The day came to crush or not to crush her :cry::cry::cry::cry: NO I just could not bring my self to do it to her then those xxxxxx would have won :twisted: so I managed to dragged her 10 miles home with some help lucky we did not see the police :lol: we would of been screwed. She sat in the garden while I spent months to clean her in side and out as best I could it was a bit hart breaking to see her such a state . It was then while I was cleaning the outside of her on a nice sunny day that a plan start to come to me I said if she was going to come back she had to come back as one of the best mental MB2s ever WACK11111 and I think guys that is what I have managed to do [smitten.gif] yes my TRINITY (now known as TRINITY D The D in memory of crazydawn ) Is soon to be here although she is not finished fully yet that will take a few more months . I will prob not be able to keep her under wraps so you guys on CIVIC 5 will be some of the first to see and get the full spec and low down on her :D:D:D:D

O she is not trying for car of the month with the X factor style sob story :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ;)So guys here she comes in bits so you do not see her all at once coz there is still a fair bit to do on her

[smitten.gif][smitten.gif] now I will leave it upto you guys to decide on how good an MB2 ex 1.4 she is now I am not comparing her to the big MB6 that would not be fair ;)

when you first told me about this at the blackpool meet i was gutted for you bud i could tell you still had some anger towards the twats that wrecked your car(i felt the same way about my engine but thats another story) and ever since ive been trying to get lil snips and the time is finally here.... cant wait dave ;)

Yes been a long road and cash :lol: rob you will like her ;) the ex D so from tonight this thread will just go back to the TRIN 2 mb3 build love them both :lol::D she is going to get some nice new rear seats :D

So now from this moment TRINITY D has her own build ;):D

That is fantastic Dave! I am soo glad to see another M saved! And bringing her back to life.. Keep up the good work mate and good luck. May I ask, have you got any pictures of 'Trinity' when it was in such a state? Just so I can get a rough idea on how much work you have to go through starting from scratch? Can't wait to see it when its done :D

Yes been a long road and cash :lol: rob you will like her ;) the ex D so from tonight this thread will just go back to the TRIN 2 mb3 build love them both :lol::D she is going to get some nice new rear seats :D

So now from this moment TRINITY D has her own build ;):D

you know i will buddy :P:P;)

That is fantastic Dave! I am soo glad to see another M saved! And bringing her back to life.. Keep up the good work mate and good luck. May I ask, have you got any pictures of 'Trinity' when it was in such a state? Just so I can get a rough idea on how much work you have to go through starting from scratch? Can't wait to see it when its done :D

Not sure if we have any pics of when it was in the worst state! But lets put it this seen better states of cars sat rotting in in scrap yards. If i could of got my hands on th scum that had done this they wouldn't be walking this earth today. I'd of done time!

To actually see a grown man so gutted after he's pride & joy had been ripped to pieces was aweful, but were now over that and on the homeward stretch of having one truly fantastic car & i take my hat off to Davemb2 for persevering & managing to keep it under wraps from you guys

Ok just to let you guys know this trin2 is still going to continue being modded :D I have some rear half leather seat lined up an diff door cards and rear ARB :D:D

Just so she does not feel left out coz of the big TRINITY D reveal :lol::lol::lol::lol: