**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Hi mate, just read your thread... Looking good - those different tyres made a big difference ey? :D

What you were saying about lowering springs and standard shocks is right - I've got eibach springs and it bounced all over the place (especially with weight in the back) until I got the koni shocks.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks Dr Broon  :smile: Ye the tyres made a huge difference! No more heavy steering and guzzling fuel. I am looking on the net everyday for decent 2nd hand coilovers. I'm always tempted to get lowering springs but it just not worth it... 

• 2 weeks later...

very nice - so clean too

Thanks man  :grin: Yours looks really nice too, did you sort out the damaged wing? Oh and nice VTi-S too! Just noticed it on your sig  :wink:

Nice car mate love that colour to ...where in southwest ya from ...think I've spoke on hod or civic5 fb page ...I'd have the front lip matte black with the grill to ...just my opinion though .

Cheers! I am in Cornwall, Hayle  :smile: Ye I think we have spoke on C5 fb page? Yeah I should've gave it a matte finish, will look a lot better. A bit like Ollie91 Aerodeck on here if you seen  :wink:

I have now got a new fault.. I had the common sun roof leak since I had the car (damp on the drivers side pillar) But now it's damp on the whole roof from front to rear and the roof liner is falling off :roll: So I got to sort out the sunroof again and some how stick the roof liner back on. Or I could put a new roof liner on, maybe black or dark red sheet  :?: 
Apart from that, I still haven't done anything to the car but it's my 21st Birthday this Sunday! So I might get some goodies :wink:

Picture of the roof liner coming off...

rooflining.jpg