**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

What a fantastic day at Japfest! Good to see some of the Civic5 members and drooling over everyone MB's... don't worry I cleaned it off WACK11111:lol: Even though the weather wasn't great but it was still a good atmosphere, and the only downside was obviously I couldn't bring my car along (Gearbox is now in bits) But to cheer her up I got a couple things! Fly eye kit for all the lights (front, rear and side repeaters) and a sticker... ;) I have only done the rear lights but all the others should be done as soon as I put the gearbox back together... Thanks for looking chaps! :D

972264_532613883470155_651282329_n.jpg

309975_532613816803495_2005369088_n.jpg

Shame you could not bring her this year but next year will be a different story im sure. Was nice to have a chat and put a face to another name glad i caught you at the stand as i did not see a lot of members after we got there

Shame you could not bring her this year but next year will be a different story im sure. Was nice to have a chat and put a face to another name glad i caught you at the stand as i did not see a lot of members after we got there

Good to see you too Mr Brown, you look shocked when you realise who I was :lol: I just realised I haven't showed my face on this site yet! I hope I can meet everyone else, not just at Japfest but at mini meet/events. I am defiantly going Japfest2 and my Civic should be something else by then ;)

What a fantastic day at Japfest! Good to see some of the Civic5 members and drooling over everyone MB's... don't worry I cleaned it off WACK11111:lol: Even though the weather wasn't great but it was still a good atmosphere, and the only downside was obviously I couldn't bring my car along (Gearbox is now in bits) But to cheer her up I got a couple things! Fly eye kit for all the lights (front, rear and side repeaters) and a sticker... ;) I have only done the rear lights but all the others should be done as soon as I put the gearbox back together... Thanks for looking chaps! :D

972264_532613883470155_651282329_n.jpg

309975_532613816803495_2005369088_n.jpg

Lol i missed this when i posted last message lights look great mate i found taking them out to do it much easier i propped them off the floor on a box in my front room got my mrs hairdryer and after the first one it got easier and quicker by the fourth and last light i had it done in about twenty mins ;);););)

Lol i missed this when i posted last message lights look great mate i found taking them out to do it much easier i propped them off the floor on a box in my front room got my mrs hairdryer and after the first one it got easier and quicker by the fourth and last light i had it done in about twenty mins ;);););)

Thanks a lot mate, what you done to your M inspired me :D Ye I took the rear lights out too as it's only 4 nuts... 20 mins for all 4 lights or per light? :shock: Took me like half hour per light! :lol: I haven't had the time to do the front lights yet as I want to remove them too and I thought it was a right pain applying the fly kit coz it keeps kinking, even though I used a heat gun. Lets hope I don't c^ck up doing the headlights :?