**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

The flatter the easier i guess for these fly eye kits. Also by removing them you can do it indoors without all the wind!

x2 indoors is best and a hair dryer will help with awkward parts :D

The flatter the easier i guess for these fly eye kits. Also by removing them you can do it indoors without all the wind!

x2 indoors is best and a hair dryer will help with awkward parts :D

x3 But when I done the rear lights indoors, it still wasn't easy...

LOL now you have practised it will be easier when you do the fronts i used a soft plastic spatula from my kitchen draw to apply it and it was perfect and my mrs hairdryer get yourself a nice clear area and dont be affraid to lift it

back off as you go to remove bubbles or creases its pretty pliable and tough stuff the main thing to rememeber is to COMPLETELY degrease and remove all grime as the smallest speck may make it lift after a day or so

LOL now you have practised it will be easier when you do the fronts i used a soft plastic spatula from my kitchen draw to apply it and it was perfect and my mrs hairdryer get yourself a nice clear area and dont be affraid to lift it

back off as you go to remove bubbles or creases its pretty pliable and tough stuff the main thing to rememeber is to COMPLETELY degrease and remove all grime as the smallest speck may make it lift after a day or so

Sweet, again thanks for your input :D I fear the sheet is going to rip when I lift it haha. I will give the front headlights a go this weekend coming :D

Again... nothing special but I just bought a NS wing as the one on my Civic is damaged (It was like this when I got the car) Plus I'm going to be busy over the weekend and bank holiday Monday because the whole front end of my car is going to be stripped for a complete overhaul...

Remove front bumper to remove the resonator and headlights

Apply fly eye kit to the headlights

New wing

Under-seal the slam bar (I have already under-sealed the whole car)

And spray the rocker cover deep purple ;)

This picture was taken when I first got the car haha. But it's worst now as rust is starting to show...

V-teccivic6.jpg

And new wing!

KGrHqZHJE0FF11PzSwvBRloDK4zyg60_12.jpg