**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Guess what more positive comments from me again LOL you are inspiring me to get things tidied up under my bonnet 8-)  8-)  8-)

I just looked at the above picture and realized I forgot to connect the lamba sensor  :lol: 

Thanks mate! It is quite easy to do but it's waiting for paint to dry the boring bit. And if your using your car all the time, it can be a pain LOL

BUT it's totally worth doing! You feel proud opening your bonnet seeing shiny clean stuff :wink:  

I will definitely be contacting you when I start sorting my engine bay :smile:. Was that induction kit from eBay?

Haha yeah sure! if you need any help, just ask... I got the induction kit for my birthday last month and yes it's from ebay. I'm posting a video soon to show what noise this induction kit gives  :wink:

New sidelight led's and rear number plate led's. They're super bright and these are no cheap ebay sh!t   :wink:  I have also uploaded a video of what she sounds like with the new induction kit  :grin:

civicnight2.jpg

civicnight1.jpg

civicnight3.jpg

Just watched your vid she sounds awsome mate. 

Thanks man! I love how she sounds... I have been tempted to fit the Piper backbox but I'm happy with it  :smile: