**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

I have fitted the MGZS carbon look-a-like interior trims! Feels so much better everytime I get in it haha!  :grin: The ashtray doesn't fit my car so I am going to some how make it fit but it's another bargain from scrappy, all for a fiver! Oh yeah I have also got a CUPHOLDER! Proper life saver :wink:   I also fitted a new exhaust trim as the other one got nicked... ba**ard!  :angry: Looks a lot better though! And I removed the "Four doors for more whores" sticker because people keep giving me evils and nods everytime I park in middle of town  :lol:

SAM_0549.jpg

SAM_0550.jpg

SAM_0551.jpg

SAM_0555.jpg

And... a couple random photos after her first wash in ages!

SAM_0543edit.jpg

SAM_0545edit.jpg

SAM_0560edit.jpg

SAM_0558edit.jpg

SAM_0563edit.jpg

That trim looks perfect mate...Love the carbon interior..it does feel nice to get in the car with carbon interior :D...I can understand the feeling :D

That plate you made I can't see the pic...can you put it on again please...would like to see what you did :)

Looking nice after the wash...just lowered and it will look awesome...I love your engine bay...looks neat :)

That trim looks perfect mate...Love the carbon interior..it does feel nice to get in the car with carbon interior :D...I can understand the feeling :D

That plate you made I can't see the pic...can you put it on again please...would like to see what you did :)

Looking nice after the wash...just lowered and it will look awesome...I love your engine bay...looks neat :)

Thanks mate, much appreciated! Feels completely different inside with the new trims :grin:  Strange that the picture of the plate disappeared, it's not on my photobucket and I don't even remember removing it? I will try uploading it again tomorrow when i'm on my computer  :smile:

Like the new dash trim mate looks much better than the longbridge wood LOL and she comes up lovely after a clean a real nice shine mate.....

Cheers mate! She comes up really nice after a bath, puts a smile on her for sure haha :grin: Why the hell did any car manufacture fit fake furniture wood on cars, I don't know... I haven't came across anyone who likes it. Looks so yuk, even in Rolls Royce's, Bentley's and Jaguars  WACK11111

Cheers mate! She comes up really nice after a bath, puts a smile on her for sure haha :grin: Why the hell did any car manufacture fit fake furniture wood on cars, I don't know... I haven't came across anyone who likes it. Looks so yuk, even in Rolls Royce's, Bentley's and Jaguars  WACK11111

One of lifes mysteries mate i guess there are very strange people out there who love it....

Gonna do mine but want something different to carbon but got a few ideas and things bookmarked on fleabay  so not long

One of lifes mysteries mate i guess there are very strange people out there who love it....

Gonna do mine but want something different to carbon but got a few ideas and things bookmarked on fleabay  so not long

idea.gif1 Pirates Black interior trims!! 

• Like 1