**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Great job on the wheels mate! Hope you manage to sort some springs out soon, amazing what difference seemingly small things can make! 

Thanks mate! Been scrappy to get EG springs but so far no luck! 

The man been busy busy !!! Rims are looking sweet., really looking forward to seeing the finished product fitted...

Must be gutting upgrading your suspension and having to go backwards before moving forwards but you will get it sorted soon, then you will forget that it was ever any different and smile as you point her into each corner....

Been busy preparing for Japfest... ;) I don't think I will be fitting the wheels now, they're just too small. But I can sell them and get myself some proper nice wheels ;)

To be honest I am not too worried about it, I just can't hammer it into corners that's all lol. But I hope to get it sorted out soon! 

The wheels look like a different set mate. . Great job. .which paint stripper did you use?

Cheers bud! They do look completely different, I was very surprised how they came up! Not sure what brand paint stripper it was but it was enough to make yours eyes water if you smell it! :lol: 

Right! Great weather for wash & wax, so here comes more photos :lol: 

I have also fitted the old modified grill surround which got vandalized a while back, but luckily the grill surround is still usable :)

SAM_0363.jpg

SAM_0375.jpg

SAM_0377.jpg

SAM_0376.jpg

SAM_0369-1.jpg

SAM_0378.jpg

Then got back home and smashed the bottom tow-eye right in! I couldn't believe how loud it was....  :oops:

SAM_0382.jpg

SAM_0383.jpg

• Like 2

Love this pic

One of my favorites too :) 

Looking sweet chap, you should think about some 17's to fill the arches up. :)

Cheers :) Na I think 17" are too big for a small engine like mine. And tyres are not cheap! 

• Like 1

Awesome pics mate. .looking so fresh and clean. .I tagged you in Facebook for shine deep dish alloys. .have a look :smile:

Thanks man! I haven't had her so clean before. Think I got a bit obsessed today WACK11111 

I haven't got the tag yet ;)