**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Have you reset srs light?? After installing resistor you have to reset light.

Look like she goes well mate!!!

Cheers Jake, goes well for a 1.5 but it needs a bit more poke, not much though.. ;)

I remember Snakey on here telling me how to reset the SRS light. I will give it a go

Sometimes I like the WEDS and sometimes I hate them :lol: But once I get 195/60/14 tyres for them, they should look loads better! Lower profile but wide tyres 

And to be honest, I like the beefy tyre look ;)

Plus big side walls mean a more comfortable ride! 

• Like 1

Cheers Jake, goes well for a 1.5 but it needs a bit more poke, not much though.. ;)

I remember Snakey on here telling me how to reset the SRS light. I will give it a go

http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/129-how-to-reset-srs-light-if-doesnt-go-out-like-it-should/

• Like 2

Cheers lads! Yep I would say it gave an extra 15bhp.... no not really. Does look good though :D

Small update which was a complete nightmare! I managed to get a set of rear seat hooks/catches from a 2000 (X reg) MB2 from scrappy today and only to find out the catches were exactly the same as the ones on my car. I am not going to bother getting catches from a vti-s being broke over the internet because people ask for stupid money. Like 20 quid including postage!

So I thought f**k it, I will make the rear seat catches work!

After a bit of trial and error, all I had to do is bring the catches out more. No need for bigger catches :D

I removed the catch and cut a bigger hole for the spacers (don't worry I will tidy the hole up a bit lol) 

2014-04-12%2012.44.04.jpg

Spacers

2014-04-12%2012.44.38.jpg

Extended bolts 

2014-04-12%2012.44.20.jpg

Then no photos after that because I crushed my phone between the seat and the boot floor...  applause.gif1

But the good news is, the rear seats are now catching and locked in place :D