**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Finally got the alloys off so I hope to start sanding them down soon! Only downside is the Civic is rolling on steelies. Looks f**king awful :lol:

As I was taking these pictures, my next door neighbor came up to me and asked if I would do a straight swap for my car for his BMW 316 Coupe. Low mileage, full service and in mint condition. I said NO straight away but in my stupid head thinking stupid things, I felt like saying yes because I always wanted a RWD car for a obvious reason ;)

But I know I will regret swapping, especially for a Beemer... :) 

SAM_0394.jpg

SAM_0392.jpg

SAM_0395.jpg

I guess you saw that comment on Facebook just now? :lol:

I doubt it Krzys isn't on facebook, it's one of those well known facts, little engined beemers are massively underpowered.

• Like 1

Drove a 316 that we borrowed from my mate as one of the wedding cars for one of the mrs daughters LOL  Slow is not the word for it and to make things worse i believe the 316 (i drove on a 96 plate) is a 1.8 and the 318 was a 2.0 4 cylinder and 320 was a 2.0 six cylinder 

Just a temporary hitch but what's to come will feel so much better. . Sanding them down is the hardest part really. .I was so fed up by the end I took mine in the living room and sat on the sofa sanding it lol :D