**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

:lol: YES indeed! I'm a bit worried about people going to be sitting in the back though. I think me and my mates have to do a test the day before we go Japfest :lol:

Should be fine, mines not too bad with weight in the back.

Looks loads better now!

I think as Nick said, the rear looks a touch lower than the front! Plus I bet with it being standard EG stuff it's probably softer too? I'm sure you'll sort it at some point thought but for now, arch gap be gone!

• Like 1

Looks loads better now!

I think as Nick said, the rear looks a touch lower than the front! Plus I bet with it being standard EG stuff it's probably softer too? I'm sure you'll sort it at some point thought but for now, arch gap be gone!

He could put a bigger engine up front to weigh the nose down a bit more.

*coughB18cough*

Sorry I've still got a cold. :(

• Like 3

Thanks for the comments! Its not too bouncy on the rear but I hope the shocks don't get knackered in a matter of seconds. They're a lot stiffer than the MB springs that's for sure!

Haha B18, I see that done all the time ;) D-series are more my style :)

I am about to go scrappy so off for a good drive :)

Right, I was washing the car earlier and noticed the rear wheels are really kicking out. Kicking out even more than the above photos. Do I need another 4 wheel alignment and camber arms? 

Tyre's are not going to last and probably a lot of stress on the wheel bearings I can imagine...  :?  

Yeah, it's a pain, if they're kicking out top to bottom like it looks like they are it means you're running neg camber so you'll need some camber adjusters to straighten them back out again. :(

And a proper alignment.