**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Thanks Nick :) I am really gutted I couldn't be there. I was really hyped for Fest (maybe that's why I crashed :lol: ) I wished I was there to admire everyone's M's and talk face to face with members for a change. I think only met @Mr Brown & @Krzys last year at Japfest. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dude i was gutted to read n see ur pride n joy wrecked if it helps ur lesson on the shocks has helped my m8 from making the same mistake coz i showed him the pics n he turned white . Im glad u werent hurt n i look foward to ur second coming hang in there dude

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My girl has now gone to car heaven. A bloke who buys cars for scrap saw it and offered me good money for it as it stands with the engine. I couldn't decline his offer so she's now gone. Least it's a load off my mind seeing as the land owner wanted the car shifted and I got everything I wanted off it. I really wanted to keep the engine but it's just wasn't worth keeping

It was horrible seeing my first pride & joy been trailer-ed away cry.gif1 

2014-06-10%2017.45.14.jpg

2014-06-10%2017.45.46.jpg

2014-06-10%2017.45.32.jpg

2014-06-20%2009.43.51.jpg

2014-06-20%2009.43.37.jpg