**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Today I was planning to start stripping the car down... but I just can't do it!  cry.gif1

Do any of you know if the whole chassis is in one piece? 

Good to see everyone had a cracking time at Japfest! All of your M's really looked in business! :)

Right... I have now got over my moments and now back on my feet with another car. It have to be the worst car I have ever driven so far. It's a MK5 Ford Fiesta 1.3 (Kent Pre-Crossflow engine) Despite it's a typical gutless rust bucket, it was free! My boss bought it for me to get myself to work, nice of him! :)

10262189_727533773978164_624936851022424

I hope to get a Aerodeck sometime in the beggining of next year. I was looking at other Jap estate cars but none of them really tick the boxes. So an MC2 Aerodeck it is! This also means I can keep the remaining parts from my MB3, VTi-S side skirts, spare headlights and all the rest of it. I still haven't even started stripping down my MB3.

Now got a lot of catching up to do on here :lol:

• Like 1

Better than a bus mate! Hopefully your plans for an MC2 come through! Now to spend time sorting what you want to keep from the MB!

• Like 1

That's alright, I will be re-spraying the Fezzy matte black and stick a load of Monster and Ken Block stickers on it :P

Might aswell have a bit of fun before it goes scrappy when MOT is up. It's rotted on the rear arches. So much welding has been done to it already. Typical Ford... :lol:

You were missed at fest yesterday, I think lots of guys were looking forward to seeing your car. :(

Onwards and upwards, it'll be great to see you there in an MC2 next year.

• Like 1