**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

I had another look today and it looks a bit like this:

Witter_swan_neck_towbar13330930044f75628c2b426.jpg

There is a bar going across connecting to the chassic with 2 big bolts each side. But the tow bar itself has no bolts. It's in one piece. I wouldn't mind keeping the bar on incase some knob-head hits the rear end of my car and could possibly write it off. It's a bit like a slam bar in the rear bumper ;) But I would like to remove the tow bar and fit a tow hook :idea:

:lol: i had a tow bar on my deck but instead of removing it i just cut the hook off and left the box section on so god help anyone who runs into the back of me :twisted::twisted::lol::lol:

I have to cancel going to Japfest right at the last minute ( really gutted :cry: ) because I got a lot going on the next day. So I went to the Harbour just down the road from where I live to take some pics of the M and the sunset. I finally got myself a decent camera ;)

SAM_0141CIVIC5.jpg

SAM_0148CIVIC5.jpg

SAM_0138CIVIC5.jpg

SAM_0132CIVIC5.jpg

SAM_0144CIVIC5.jpg

SAM_0154CIVIC5.jpg

This photo just made my day [smitten.gif] [smitten.gif] [smitten.gif] I really wish I can use a signature :)

SAM_0150SPECIAL.jpg

And here's a short video. Sorry for the bad quality but if I recorded it in HD it will take forever to upload. It only got the standard exhaust on the video but it does sound nice ;)

[smitten.gif]

th_SAM_0160.jpg

Sounds good. Love Samsung products they quality! I got a Nikon dslr bout 6 months ago. Still not took a pic with it. Scared to take it out the house. I've been Informed more than once I'm a liability!

Thanks for the kind words everyone:) I was going to go Japfest yesterday but I had to cancel it due to family commitments... I am defiantly going next year and my car should have more bit & pieces to show off ;)

:shock: Jap fest isn't until next month chap! ;)

I have just looked on Japfest website, I thought it already started last week haha. I know someone who's at Castle Combe Circuit now so I got a little confused :lol: