**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Right, some new plans to get that look I'm after!

Respray or plasti-dip the splitters matt black

De-chrome and mesh the grill matt black (again)

Respray the wheels either black or white. Not sure if plasti-dip will hold that well on wheels if I was to do them black

And finally... respray the headlight indicator lenses black, a bit like this... ;)

734892_10151404862553690_1735917898_n.jp

Wheels look nice bate and definitely better once the car is lowered and they are sprayed white. Plasti dip should be fine on alloys. The people doing it on Facebook do a lot of wheels so it must be good. Nice plans for her to :-)

Cheers mates!

That MB above has inspired me when I first got my MB3. Shame it been scrapped all because the valve seals were knackered :( I absolutely love the look of it but I will be going for the matt finish on the black parts, like Ollies Aerodeck :) 

I will make a start on the grill tomorrow and put the original headlights on to mod the modded headlights, if that makes sense :lol:

• Like 2

I have just came up with an AMAZING idea!

I got another rocker cover and I was thinking about doing some graffiti on it. Something came too my mind, Civic5 written in big white letters, the number 5 in red and rest of the rocker in black? :D

• Like 1

I have just came up with an AMAZING idea!

I got another rocker cover and I was thinking about doing some graffiti on it. Something came too my mind, Civic5 written in big white letters, the number 5 in red and rest of the rocker in black? :D

Yes, go for it! :D