The led reverse bulb looks great. You have got jdm lights but both your reverse lights are on. Does that mean you have no rear fog light? I had to move the fog into one of the reverse light places. Just wondering if there is a different way of doing it as I like both reverse lights instead of one

The led reverse bulb looks great. You have got jdm lights but both your reverse lights are on. Does that mean you have no rear fog light? I had to move the fog into one of the reverse light places. Just wondering if there is a different way of doing it as I like both reverse lights instead of one

cheers, basically only the 2 bottom ones light up when I break. my foglight is still in position on the drivers side top :)

Well more shiny parts turned up yesterday :) picking up my daily tonight so from Thursday onwards is go time with my car :) thank god for that!!

Got to love the shiny. B)

• 2 weeks later...

so im wondering... can i fit my rear wheels under my front arches :/ ...... if so it could be a wheel change....

been a bit slack on here sorry!! been busy working and trying to get everything up together with the car!!

shall i give you lot an insight to what i've been up to?