• 3 weeks later...

right its been a while since i have updated, been busy with work, and now i have a misses the work has gone downhill.

as you could see i wrapped my manifold, here it is finally fitted

20120717_112017.jpg

20120717_112022.jpg

i also wrapped the rest of my exhaust, which too effin ages to get off in a pit, it felt like a sauna!!

no exhaust

20120629_142621.jpg

no wrap

20120629_142533.jpg

half wrapped

20120629_143930.jpg

and a few of the wrapped exhaust back on

20120629_153000.jpg

20120629_153006-1.jpg

i then managed to get myself a rear ARB, only managed to take a pic of the links for when i was stripping them down for painting, here is a before

20120702_213625.jpg

cleaned them up at work in the shot blaster, and a before painted and painted picture for your eyes

20120717_195647.jpg

after that i got a Civic5 sticker for my rear window, not too over the top, but enough so you can see it

20120717_113709.jpg

i've also this week started doing my lights and grill surround!!

20120717_114117.jpg

well over the past week or so since japfest 2 i've been hitting it hard, trying to get bits done!!

more updates to come soon :) unless the misses gets her way and steals me so i can't do any work

A misses

[postpics.gif]

Only joking

Took me long enough to wrap the mani must of been ages for the rest of the exhaust.

ha ha, we'll see soon as soon as we can find a quiet corner of the common, or a quiet place where my car can get to WACK11111[smash.gif]

well the rest of the exhaust took almost 20metres again!! but only took me half hour to do, with a bacon sandwich (prepared from my mate who was helping me) and a fag break, the longest part was taking the bloody thing off!!!!

I hate the spring bolts, I have been under car for an hour try to put them things back on lol

spring bolts?? exhaust rubbers i couldn't get off!!

took me and my mate about half an hour atleast to get them off!! i could have filled the pit with the amount of sweat that was coming out of me

I take it your backbox is sleeved on to your centre section. Did you spray so wd40 on the rubber? Should slip right off with that

I take it your backbox is sleeved on to your centre section. Did you spray so wd40 on the rubber? Should slip right off with that

Thats what i done one pull and off they come! ;)